Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

27.12.06

Another PS3 failure

One of the guys that works for me has ditched his PS3 in order to get a 360. What finally drove him to see the light? I think the controller had a lot to do with it. Apparently the Bluetooth kept dropping the signal. He apparently became tired of his boxer standing there and taking a punishing, or his soldier getting shot up while standing there like a mannequin. He was also unimpressed with the battery life for the controllers. Apparently, in his experience, it is much shorter than the 30 hours that Sony estimated per charge. Since Sony locked up the batteries, he was tethered to the short little cable provided. He didn't mention the directional lock problem, though. Oh well, at least he won't have those problems anymore.

It is also fun to note that discount site WOOT! has been credited with a major PS3 pimp slap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also sold my PS3 and ended up with a 360 AND a Wii! I actually like my Wii better than all of them (I'm man enough to admit that)

You should check out Tanga.com if you like Woot. I check both nightly for daily deals. The puzzles on Daily Fun are cool too.