Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

24.3.07

Well Jack you better sue me too...

because I also think you're an asshole. Since in your mind having an opinion that relates to you is a violation of RICO, you better sue me too. This story proves one thing to me, Jack Thompson is 100% bat-shit insane. The fact that he thinks that an online comic like Penny Arcade is colluding against him is just bizarre. I also take real exception to someone claiming to be a champion for civil rights while trying to prevent adults for playing games with mature content by claiming to protect the kids. While I do agree that it is incumbent upon us to keep M rated games out of the hands of our youth, I don't think we need to ban games with M rated material. We can not live in a society that is solely for and about children, it is a ridiculous notion and really need to be put to bed.

No comments: