Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

27.4.07

File Under: Mature decision making sucks

I was at Wally this morning picking up some sundries, when I decided to cruise the electronics department as I am known to do. They had 3 Wiis, finally I could buy one of these hard to find gaming gems. They also had Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 for the Wii. For those of you not in the know, the Wii uses a motion sensing system for game play. The word on the street is that TW 07 is as close to playing real life as you can get with out spending thousands on a sim system. I didn't buy it. I wanted it so bad, yet I did the mature thing. I called Stew, who wanted one for his store, then I walked away. I am not sure what well of maturity I dipped into to arrive at this decision, but I drank deeply. Man I hate being a grown up sometimes.

No comments: