Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

28.7.07

File Under: D.A.O.T.D.

Last night I was installing a paper towel rack in the new camper. As I reached for the drill, I apparently knocked it off the counter and on to my foot. I yowled (surprisingly profanity free), and limped up stairs, with blood eeping out of a new hole in my foot.

Ellyn and I managed to soak and wash the injury. After some color returned to my face, I bandaged the injury and went about my work.

This morning the injury was a bruise color and still bleeding a little. I decided a trip to the ER wasn't a bad idea. I went, sat for 1:15 only to be told with out seeing any one that I should go home because they were too busy for me.

I went back around 1pm to find them still 3 hours behind. If they are so busy why haven't they called in help? Who knows, other than they are all probably playing the in the Golf Tournament.

No comments: