Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

27.11.07

File Under: Sean Taylor

I am not a Redskins fan, in fact as a division rival I am obligated to hate them. I, nonetheless, feel for the team and the family of Sean Taylor today. Sean was no angel, I remember that game when he spit on another player, and some of his other youthful infractions. All those things do not equal shot in your own home. It always seems worse when a young man who has turned his life around is lost. It seems like such a waste of hard lessons learned.

His death is senseless and tragic, as well as a reminder of the horrors that befall many families in less affluent circumstance. Miami is a festering hole. I have a good friend who has thankfully left southern Florida, and he could tell you things to make you gasp. Why anyone would want to live there is beyond me.

I wish his family all the best and hope that his little girl will grow up to know all she meant to her father.

No comments: