Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

30.9.08

File Under: Further Proof of why GPN rules.

So I finally took some time to read the "About the Band" section at the official "Grace Potter and the Nocturnals," site. I received more than a few good chuckles. It is obvious that they wrote the bios themselves and had a good time doing it. I encourage you to give them a read and receive another little peak into their personalities.

Grace:"test-driving hybrid cars and pretending she can afford one, realizing she can't, leaving the car lot quickly, glancing at miffed salesman in rearview mirror."

Matt: "Nickname - Cado (inspired by my deep love for avocados)"

Bryan: "In my freshman year of college I picked up the bass guitar - loaned to me from my philosophy professor (how's that for fate?) (I don't believe in fate for the record) (I am all about scientology though) (not really, I hate Tom Cruise's acting).."

Scott: "Scott Tournet was born in the deepest, darkest part of northeastern Albania during the great floods of 1976. To stay safe, Scott's family had to live in trees during his infancy. To make the harsh conditions bearable, the family would sing songs while playing rudimentary instruments made from the trees during the breaks in the storm."

No comments: