Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

15.9.08

File Under: Ragged Company

I forgot to mention how thrilled I was with the inclusion of some older songs on the Unity set list. I just love "Sweet Hands," it just kicks so much ass with it's driving beats and riffs. However, "Ragged Company," is thematically one of my favs. So many people go in search of the changes that will lead to happiness, not bothering to look at themselves first. That's why I love the line, "Cause every town's got a mirror and every mirror still shows me That I am my own ragged company."

Give a listen to the Show:


1 comment:

AH said...

Sheesh - you got the Archive widget to work on your site ? Am so ticked that it won't embed right on message boards :[

Unity was a great show - love the small venues like that one and Skowhegan - glad I went - was worth missing Buddy Guy in Fredericton.