Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

2.11.08

File Under: Walmart Sucks

I know many of you are already quite aware of the massive suckage that is Walmart (aka Wally World). I avoid shopping there as much as possible, but sometimes they just have what you need at prices you want to pay.

I went out this morning, cause I hate the crowds of people that play out their Springeresque lives in the aisles of this retail giant. All was quiet, as most of those folks don't get up that early.

I picked out my various body cleansers and moisturizers, as well as looked at some possible Christmas presents for the kidlets. When I arrived at the front, all the lines were backed out to the ends of the aisle. You see, Walmart is very good at making sure they have just enough people working cash, to barely handle the customer flow. I understand that they need to control costs, so I'm cool with being a couple people deep. What pissed me off, after waiting in the line for over 5 minutes, the dipshit, turns off his light and says to the person in front of me, we all need to find another line cause he has to go.

After briefly staring in disbelief (the rule is, if the light is on when you get in line, you get served), I determined that no other line was opening to handle the people in my line. I wandered to the other side of cash register bank to find they were all full to the brim with overflowing carts and slow cashiers. I began looking up and down the 26 lines to see if one may open up soon. I then noticed a light come on back where I was. I rushed back, trying to save myself 20 minutes of standing in line. When I got there, it was the same little puke that kicked us out of his line. Muttering obscenities to myself, I dropped my basket and walked out.

Rite Aid had what I needed for a little more money. So Walmart can keep its suckiness to itself. Until I give up and have to go in for something. *sigh*

1 comment:

AH said...

Maybe he had to - umm - GO!

Sorry couldn't resist . .:D