Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

26.3.09

File Under: Dumb Ass Kids

So seven teenagers got busted for drinking at the Drama Festival last week in Rockland. I remember when the drama kids were the smart ones. What the heck, don't they know that drinking is for the cast party, not at the flippin school, where you are performing? Who thinks it's a good idea to get drunk around a bunch of parents and teachers? Morons that's who. The quality of intellect in today's kids is just not there, when they can't pull off a simple underage drinking concept. I truly fear for the future of humanity. I'm also glad it wasn't PIHS kids and a litle bit pleased it was Cape Elizabeth kids. My Maine reader will know why.

No comments: