Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

18.7.09

File Under: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - Waterfront

A great night of music. The new line up is dynamic. Benny Yurco and Catherine Popper make fine additions. I would by lying if I said I didn't miss Bryan though. This is not a knock on Cat as she is an amazing bassist, I was just so use to his grooves and flourishes and notice when they aren't there.

This fine evening culminated in back stage passes courtesy of a band members mother. I can tell you she is a wicked nice woman to begin with, but giving me her pass was way above the usual niceties. I can't thank her enough. Got a chance to talk to all the usual characters backstage and meet a couple of online friends in the flesh. It was quite an experience. Then we went to Nectar's to catch up with the rest of the Posse.

No comments: