Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

18.7.09

File Under: Wilco

What a fun night. Wilco was f'n great! They played a couple songs off of Mermaid Avenue, which made me so happy.

My good friend Jodi was working the show and the band was cool and let her come out and watch with us. My Blues and Lasers tee caught the attention of a couple of folks from Burlington, always a smaller world than we think. Mom thought she saw Jen Crowell, I thought she was nuts, until Jodi started talking about a lady talking about GPN and her own work.

"What's her name?"

"Jen."

"Crowell?"

"I don't know, let me check." Enter modern technology..."Yep."

Small world indeed.

Photos: cheap seats: sounded good here, but couldn't see shit: setlist and schedule thanks to a very nice lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we talk about the replica watches, replica watches that have these replica watch features cost a bit more than some other replica watches, the Replica Breguet Watches quality that you receive is well worth the extra money spent.