Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

3.1.07

Sonic for 360

Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360 is ridiculous. The load times are a joke for a modern game, especially a platformer. The camera turns way to slow for a high speed game and the auto camera seldom shows you what you need to see. I don't think I should have to futz with the camera with the same thumb I need for jumping and attacking. The controls are crappy and not predictably responsive. The game does not give adequate explanation of, nor time to adjust to new skills before implementing them under a timed trial. The graphics are pretty but shudder badly when the character has certain object collisions. I personally find the music in the main area annoying as hell. Also, what is up with the lack of voice work. This is a next gen game right? You have to really love the Sonic franchise to have the patience to play this game; otherwise, don't waste your money. I am reselling it tomorrow.

No comments: