Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

2.1.07

What do a cheesy 80's movie and Harry Potter have in common?

A character name. The 1986 movie "Troll" has two characters Harry Potter Sr. and Harry Potter Jr. and of course you know about Harry Potter and his adventures. I came across this strange piece this afternoon on the Monsters HD channel. Michael Moriarty and Julia Louis-Dreyfus (in a leafy one piece) show up in this piece.

Back to my point, is this name just a coincidence? Did JK know about this Harry Potter in a magical story? I am not accusing her of anything here, just curious. I find the creative process an interesting endeavor and the places where inspiration are found are always unexpected. Just saying.

No comments: