Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

12.6.07

File Under: My Weakness

So, last Friday I went to the local Perception dealer, Perception of Aroostook, to take a look around. It turns out, they also sells Wilderness Systems. I fell in love with a sexy red Pungo 120, which would be a big upgrade over the Heritage. I know, you're thinking, "Didn't you just buy a kayak, 2 weeks ago?" Yes, yes, I did. Today, I was weak and now I can take Ellyn with me, or one of my friends. I took the Pungo out right after I bought it, much faster for the same effort; even though it's narrower it feels quite stable. I am so happy.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Leo (Perception of Aroostook) has a shuttle service to Washburn so we can paddle back to our cars. At $5 per boat, not a bad deal at all. Wheeeee!!!

No comments: