Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

11.3.09

File Under: From this kayaker to the state of Maine..

F#$% YOU! It seems that some of those genius legislators down Augusta way want to liscence every kayak and canoe operator over the age of 16. Are you f'n kidding me? We choose the least impacting way to enjoy Maine's waterways and now you want to punish us for that? Kiss my ass you overtaxing, money grubbing self agrandizing assholes. I have f'n had it with this state. Every time I turn around they're trying to clip me for another thing. I can't wait for them to tax the air I breathe. I believe in conservation, I have the f'n Loon Plates, I pick up trash when I see it. If I hump it up the hill, I hump it back down. That's the way you do it, but this is just ridiculous. You got the money on my f'n kayaks when I bought them. Take that 5% and conserve something you greedy f#$%s.

1 comment:

AH said...

Begs the question . . Did you send a,um, milder version of this to the entire Aroostook delegation and the leadership of the house and senate ?
Snail & email addresses here
http://www.leadaroostook.com/

LEAD is now doing a weekly conference call with the County group to discuss pending legislation .. you're welcome to join us and make your case .. it's potentially a tourism issue too.