Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

19.3.09

File Under: A sad day for my ears

It truly is a time of change. It was officially announced that last night that Mr. Bryan Dondero, the exceptional bassist for Grace Potter and the Nocturnals has decided to part ways with the band. I've been lucky and gotten know this unassuming, multi-talented man a little bit. I know in my heart that he didn't come to this decision lightly or with out all the right reasons. Don't think for one moment that his endeavors won't still be featured here (if he shares them that is). All that said, my ears will greatly miss his musical prowess as the down low roots to that glorious tree called Grace Potter and the Nocturals.

1 comment:

AH said...

Byran is indeed multi-talented and I hope he continues to share his music and his writing with us.
I truly do wish Bryan all the best and want him to be happy .. but on a purely selfish level I will miss him a lot in the GPN line up .. it's just that old don't move my cheese thing I guess :{