Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

1.4.09

File Under: Why don't shit work for me?

I am just about to depart for Houlton so that my 2009 Toyota Matrix can have a fourth round of warranty work completed. Today, I will also be returning the HP dv5-1251nr computer I bought on Monday, it's networking is totally screwed. Toyota is supposed to have "legendary quality" and HP, well the old one is okay. Why does it seem that I always get the dud? I could write I very long list of things I have bought that work fine for others and shit the bed for me, but I gotta run. Have a good day and may your durable goods be more durable than mine.

1 comment:

AH said...

Would you prefer cheddar or a nice brie with that :D

(sorry couldn't resist : bummer about the laptop .. car->Maine->lemon law )