Who is this nut?

My photo
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" T. Pratchett

12.2.12

File Under: Meh

I think it would be fair of me to say that my life has been hectic of late.  I know that if I have any aspirations toward writing, I need to put that excuse aside and just write.  However, I find my mind overwhelmed with the burden of obligations and not given to the flights of fancy that usually spur on my creative exploration.  Even my shower time, normally so fruitful for mind theater, is given to contemplation of employees, balance sheets and lines to memorize.  I fear, that this page will continue to be a waste land for now.  I do intend to keep posting tidbits to my twitter feed and when I come across things that are truly juicy, I'll try to find the time to post them here.  Until I get ambitious again, I bid you adieu, adieu, to you and you and you...

No comments: